Friday, February 3, 2012

Shop Tip - Melting Snow


I frequently have to thaw out machines that are packed full of snow before I can work on them.  When the snow melts the water makes a big mess on the shop floor.

To avoid most of the mess I like to put a piece of construction type plastic sheeting under the machine.  I then roll the edges up to form a sort of dam and clamp the edges to the machine or some other type of support.  When the snow melts it is all contained on the plastic.  I then use a wet/dry type shop vac to suck up the water.

1 comment:

  1. SIA Titanium - The Art of the Game - TITNIA.com
    Sia is an indian game developer with the goal to provide urban titanium metallic game content to the gaming properties of titanium industry. Founded in 2015, SIA burnt titanium is one titanium carabiners of the titanium meaning largest gaming developers in

    ReplyDelete